Learning Standards Analyst
Designs and develops instructional approaches and interactive courseware to meet training requirements. Supports training and educational programs for International sailors in support of Aegis Training and Readiness Center FMS program in Dahlgren Virginia and at CSCS Learning Sites; Detachments; and other designated training locations.
Primary responsibilities: developing group-paced instructional materials for the Surface Combat System in accordance with Navy curriculum development standards and guidelines; advising Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on development procedures and formatting and evaluating curricula documents and instructional delivery procedures to include technical writing/editing of Navy documentation and curriculum.
GENERAL TASK DESCRIPTION:
- Use of AIM II 5.0; AIM Content Planning Module (CPM); AIM Learning Objective (LO) Module; and NETC Course Development and Revision End-to-End Process.
- Assist in the facilitation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) Workshops conducted for the purpose of identifying and validating job duties and tasks; as well as ascertaining numerous task attributes that are essential for developing learning objectives and curriculum.
- Individual will record all data in CPM.
- Assist with developing a Training Situation Analysis; Training Systems Analysis; and Front-End Analysis in order to maintain a life-cycle process comparing JDTA data to existing Course Training Task Lists (CTTL) and learning objectives to identify training gaps or deficiencies.
- Designs and develops instructional approaches and interactive courseware to meet training requirements.
- Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
- Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
- Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
- Ensures integrity of task analysis; training requirements; training hierarchies; instructional materials; and evaluation plans.
- Develops flow diagrams and story boards.
- Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
- Interacts with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work/military experience.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Three (3) years of experience in established training methods, techniques and tools in order to develop and maintain training courses and materials, and evaluating training programs.
- Of the three years, two (2) years of experience in instructional technology, i.e., interactive courseware, PC-Simulation, Computer Assisted Instruction, video-tele training and computer-based training to determine best alternative for delivery of training
- Hold Current Secret Clearance or able to obtain Secret Clearance.
- Travel may be up required to 10 % of time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)